Thursday, June 1, 2017

passion project blog post #2

This week we didn't really work a lot on our passion projects at school and I didn't really work on it at home either so this week coming up I am going to work on it more at home and try to come up with a place that people can actually donate money too. I was thinking of a go fund me page but i'm not sure how it works so I am going to ask my mom if it will work for what I am doing because she has made one before. My website I am making is on weebly and I am working on the first page of it right now so my next steps are trying to finish it soon because I need to also make a poster or maybe a commercial if possible. I want to make a website and a poster or commercial because I want everyone or at least the most possible amount of people to see this and donate to this important cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment